rationale for the methods used in collecting the outcome data
1) Describe the rationale for the methods used in collecting the outcome data.
2) Describe the ways in which the outcome measures evaluate the extent to which the project objectives are achieved.
3) Describe how the outcomes will be measured and evaluated based on the evidence. Address validity, reliability, and applicability.
4) Describe strategies to take if outcomes do not provide positive results.
5) Describe implications for practice and future research.