Can a BYOD policy be intrusive and unethical?
· Research the ethical debates of MDM software on personal devices.
· Compare presentations of lessons learned on BYOD implementations.
· Develop a BYOD policy, in conjunction with a deployment of an MDM device for a medium sized hospital.
What compliance issues and ethical issues are there to overcome?
Can you find a complete solution that covers CIA for the BYOD policy and MDM deployment?
Need 10 Pages of matter plus refernces:
State the research question you are trying to answer (You will pick 1 of 3 available as a group)
· State why the question is important
· State the issues involved
· State why we should be concerned with resolving whatever issues are involved
· State how answering the question will help us
· State the implications and consequences of dealing with or resolving the issues involved
REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
Identify who has tried to answer the question before by doing the following:
· Summarize how each of the sources presents and deals with the subject
· Explain how each source presents and deals with its findings or results
· Explain the relevancy of each source to your research question
· State what you learned from each of your sources
· State in what way(s) each source contributes to answering your research question
State your answer to your research question
State how and elaborate on how, explain how, illustrate how each of the sources you previously reviewed help you answer your research question
State what questions about your topic you still have that your sources may not have answered
State the conclusions regarding your topic you have reached from having surveyed, interpreted, evaluated the literature
Indicate how each of the sources have contributed to your conclusions (and clearly, accurately, correctly document those sources within your text)
State the implications of your conclusions
State what might be the possible consequences of your conclusions
State the social significance these implications and consequences might have
On a separate page, include a section labeled References which provides the full publication information for all the sources you used in your paper
You should have a MINIMUM of three (4) sources for your paper
Not meeting this minimum requirement of three (4) sources will lead to a lower evaluation of your paper for each missing source
Use APA format for documenting your sources